Electric skateboarding seems boring until new tricks and turns are not introduced. So to enjoy the thrill of electric skateboarding, try the new adventures of it using the best skateboard ramps.
Ramps are used in skate parks and street courses to practice new tricks and turns of skateboarding. Ramps are also used for BMX biking, inline skiing, and car jumping.
Ramps are usually made up of wood or plastic material and are portable. You can place the ramps even in your backyard or in your garage to practice electric skateboarding.
Most popular skatebaord ramps
||weight up to 30 lbs||Check Price|
|Ramptech 2 ramp||half pipe with 4 ramps||Check Price|
|Ten-Eighty ramp||weight up to 125 lbs||Check Price|
|Landwave 4-Sided ramp||4-sided pyramid ramp||Check Price|
|Andjoor Skateboard ramp||weight up to 450 lbs||Check Price|
Use of Ramps
Ramps are used to do the tricks and turns of electric skateboarding. People often use it to expand their expertise in skateboarding. Ramps are important to be used by the professionals as it gives them confidence and sureness to win the race or any competition. Electric skateboarding is indeed a fun experience but ramps make it even more enjoyable and adventurous.
As for normal skateboarding, cover yourself completely in the safety kit before practicing any trick on the ramps. As ramps are made up of wood of any solid material, upon falling it could give you serious and major injury.
So to enjoy your ride and experience the true adventure wear the helmet, knee pads, wrist guards, and skid shoes to avoid any kind of danger and inconvenience.
So now as you are looking for the best ramps for yourself or for your kid to practice the adventures of skateboarding, we have listed down the top 6 best skateboard ramps. Follow the list below and see the detailed description of every single product and get your hands on it.
6 Best Ramps For skateboarding
There are a number of skateboarding ramps available for your use. Take a look at the features these ramps have to offer and choose the ramp that is right for you.
1. Landwave Skateboard Starter Kit with 2 Ramps
This USA-made Landwave skateboard starter kit is very much beneficial for beginners. The 3-pieces give you many options of assembly and create your very personal ramp out of it. The major things that Landwave Skateboard Starter offers are:
- Landwave Starter kit comes with 3 basic components including 2 ramps and one deck.
- With the help of this 3-piece starter, you can design and assemble your very own ramp.
- This ramp kit helps you build your confidence in skateboarding.
- You do not need any tool to gather it up or assemble it.
- These ramps are stackable and expandable, so you can practice all sorts of adventure on these ramps.
- Landwave ramps are also considered best for jumpy skateboarding.
- Landwave ramps are also used as a stage, so it’s a multipurpose product.
2. Ramptech Wide QUARTERPIPE Skateboard Ramp
A simple straightforward 18” deep deck makes Ramptech 2 an ideal ramp for kids and teens. 4’ wide quarter pipe skateboard ramp is known for its best capabilities. Such as:
- Paint sealed edges of Ramptech skateboard ramp make it superior among others.
- It gives a robust and fun experience to the rider because of its strong deck.
- It is built with custom ABS plastic which is indestructible and is not so slippery.
- Exterior HDO side panels make it worth buying.
- There are no steel plates in this Ramptech skateboard ramp hence is super portable and exciting to have.
- It is a modular ramp and with its side-by-side connection capability, you can make a half pipe with 4 ramps. Isn’t it interesting?
3. Ten-Eighty Ramp
A ten-eighty micro Flybox launch ramp set is adequate for beginners and learners of ramping. It is a fun experience for the kids to learn and practice the tricks of electric skateboarding or traditional skateboarding on a Ten-eighty skateboard ramp. Ten-eight offers:
- Tow durable ramps with a tabletop connector.
- Portable and easily assemble in no less time.
- The maximum weight bearing capacity of ten-eighty is 125 lbs.
- A slip-resistant textured finish makes it even more enjoyable for young riders.
- Its smooth radius welcomes more air without compromising on fun
4. Landwave 4-Sided Pyramid Kit with 4 Ramps
Like Landwave skateboard starter kit this 4-sided pyramid Landwave skateboard ramp is known for its creativity and multi-purpose use. With the help of the 4 sided ramp, you can design and create your favorite or most like position of the ramp for particular tricks. The benefits of using this 4-sided pyramid skateboard kit are:
- You can install every type of ramp using this 4-sided pyramid ramp, either for jumpings, cruising, or practicing tricks.
- It doesn’t require any specific tool to assemble.
- It is a full-fledged kit best used for home practice.
- Its 4-sided pyramids provide multiple assembly possibilities.
- Landwave 4-sided pyramids skateboard kit is not only suitable for skateboarding but is good for BMX bikes, inline skates, scooters, and anything with wheels
5. OC Ramps Halfpipe Ramp- 8ft Wide
8ft wide OC Ramp also known as Halfpipe ramp is known as the best skateboard ramp because of its wide capacity to learn every trick on it. It is commonly used by every age group and both genders. OC ramps halfpipe skateboard ramp gives its user many benefits, such as:
- It is a ready-to-ride ramp. Requires particular tools or gears to assemble it.
- Its pre-cut and pre-drilled board ensures a simple and quick installation.
- Its galvanized metal parts prevent rusting and erosion and make it a durable product.
- Lumber and plywood make it sturdy and sustainable.
- The height of OC ramps of 3.5’ tall which is apt for kids.
6. Andjoor Skateboard ramp
Andjoor skateboard ramp is completely new in the town. This ramp offers a significant number of benefits to riders and skateboarders. Andjoor makes it the best new launch in the market because of its astonishing new features. Such as:
- It is made up of high-quality wood with a multi-layer antiskid board that makes it worth experiencing in skateboarding.
- It is known as the best ramp for stunt practitioners and beginners who want to practice adventurous tricks.
- It is very much portable and easy to assemble without the help of any significant tools.
- It is considered novel because of its 24” width, 8” height, and maximum weight-bearing capacity of 450 lbs.
- Non-slip rubber feet make it even more worthwhile.
The above-mentioned detailed description of the top 6 ramps is gathered by digging deep internet research. So depending upon the use of the ramp, select the appropriate product for yourself or your kid. Enjoy the fun experience of skateboarding by using ramps and cheers to the new adventures
Q- Can you build a ramp in the backyard?
A- You can build one in your yard, on an empty lot, or at the skate park. You’ll be able to get it anywhere you want it. Furthermore, you can build a ramp in any shape or size. Use a suitable wooden deck to make the ramp usable in the skate parks with precision in mind.
Q- What makes a good skateboard ramp?
A- The majority of the time, it comes down to space and budget. If none of these considerations are essential, choose the larger or longer/wider ramp. A bigger ramp will give the skater more room to do tricks, turns. For example, a 4-sided pyramid Landwave skateboard ramp is ideal for young children and can also be used to warm up a professional skater.
Q- Are OC ramps good?
A- OC Ramps is a perfect choice if you don’t have the money to create your own ramp. The 3ft is small enough to fit in a house, garage, or porch, and it’s easy to travel with two people. It is easy to lift it without much trouble by dragging it. Also, a 4.0 rating out of 5 makes it a credible product.
Q- What is the best material for the ramp?
A- Concrete is the most costly ramp material. It’s also the most durable and long-lasting of the bunch. During the building of concrete ramps, excellent non-slip surfaces can be easily added. Concrete ramps require advanced installation as well as permits for construction.
Q- How long is the Mini Ramp?
A- Mini Ramp size depends upon the brand. In general, the minimum size of the ramp is 3 – 4 feet tall and 20 feet long, and 8 feet wide. Again it is not the most mini of all but it is an appropriate and good mini size for the users.
Q- How Long does a Ramp need to be?
A- As skateboard ramps transition from a horizontal plane, the flat-bottom surface is also known as a vertical segment on top. A skateboard ramp’s average height ranges from 11 ft to 14 ft, with vertical heights ranging from 6 inches to 2 ft.