Are you looking for an alternative to drag your children away from screens to physical sports? Skateboarding is the best option of all! It not only improves the physical health of your children but also contributes to mental stability.
Skateboarding not only allows your child to experience nature but also teaches him how to maintain balance in life. Skating is way more important for your children as it takes part in your child’s overall physical sustenance, including the development of muscles, strengthening bones, regulation of blood, and many more.
You must have opened this page to know about the best electric skateboards for your children or electric scooter skateboard for your kid. Skateboarding is a popular sport in different countries and many people make money through it.
Involvement in sports helps your child to shape his future too. But along with it, Skateboarding does have some major problems. Life is an exam remember and obstacles in it are meant to pass. So don’t bother snags and stay focused on positives.
Most popular skateboards
|Boosted Mini X||weighs 16.8 pounds and has Excellent braking||Check Price|
|RazorX Cruiser||weight of up to 220 pounds and 10 miles per hour||Check Price|
|Teamgee H5||speed of 11 miles and 90 minutes on a single charge||Check Price|
|SKATEBOLT Brisk 24||weight 280 lbs. and take 3 hours to charge||Check Price|
|Swagtron Swagskate NG-3||speed of 9.3 miles per hour and 175 pounds weight||check price|
An electric skateboard can be a fun and healthy purchase for your children. Everything is getting digitalized with the advancement of technology, so why not digitalize sport? Isn’t it a great idea! Here in this article, you will find the best electric Skateboard for your kid, and in the end, you will feel worth reading the article. Yes, trust me!
why we choose Electric Skateboard?
Electric Skateboard operates with batteries, and there is no danger of combustion. So we consider electric skateboards as an environment-friendly product.
Along with it, an electric skateboard is safe to pocket. You don’t need to invest too much for your child to get back to nature. It is a wise investment for any family as it is durable and light-weighted.
Electric skateboards can be used for transportation and can provide enough space for your adventurous child to explore. As electric skateboards operate on batteries, they don’t go too far and minimize accidents and mishaps.
So keeping in mind the benefits of electric Skateboarding, let’s dive into the list of best electric skateboards for your kid that would be worth spending your hard money on.
Indeed electric Skateboard is the best gift for your children. You can pick and choose a specific skateboard as per your budget and your need. You must keep in mind several factors while getting your kid an electric skateboard.
Here you will find a guide on some significant and vital features that need to be kept in mind while buying an electric skateboard for kids or teens
The hardware of the Skateboard
It’s been said that what looks good works well! Keep that in mind, while buying an electric skateboard. The style and the hardware of the electric Skateboard must be good enough to handle the weight of your kid.
the electric skateboard frame needs to be easily managed by your kid so it must be smooth and level. Give priority to this simple yet important thing while buying an electric skateboard for your kid.
As you are looking for the best electric Skateboard for kids and teens, keep in mind that battery life is a MUST! Always, always look for the better and latest version.
Because battery life makes you able to know how long your Skateboard could run on a single charge. Do remember that the battery should last for a long time before it needs to be replaced.
Facility to handle with Remote
Certain electric skateboards come with a remote. By using a remote, you can control the speed of your Skateboard. Hence it should be a top priority for you to buy an electric skateboard with a remote because, in this way, you can affirm the safety of your child.
Weight of the Skateboard
Consider the weight of the Skateboard as an essential aspect. Because maybe sometimes your kid needs to carry it when its battery gets dead. Look at the physical health of your kid and select an appropriate model.
10 Best Electric Skateboards For kids & Teen:
At this point, you are very much clear with the feature you need to keep in mind while purchasing an electric skateboard. Every rider has a different priority list, therefore, putting together a list of best e-boards is hard.
As for now, we are looking for the best skateboards for kids, we keep in mind their priorities and easiness. Here is a list of the top 10 Best ESkateboards for kids and teens
1. Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard
At first glance, you may find Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard a bad choice but think about the long-term benefits that Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard offers. Here are some top important features that Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard owns and due to which you should consider buying it
- Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard weighs 16.8 pounds only so your child can pick it up anywhere home when the battery dies.
- It takes time to get charged for like 1 hour to 45 minutes, so you don’t need to keep that in mind while planning for the next ride.
- With 1000 watts of power supply, you can hit 14 miles per hour of top-notch speed through this electric skateboard.
- You can easily direct your Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard because of its nice deck. The body of the Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard is made up of fiberglass and allows you to maintain balance while riding.
- Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard is easy to control because it comes with a remote and your kid will find it easy to get through it.
With that said, this electric Skateboard is the best choice, especially for your kid. Because it’s safe to ride, easy to handle, and is light weighted. Your kid doesn’t need power and range at this point of the stage, and they are not going for any competitions.
For practicing and learning, Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard is the best fit for your kid. But as everything poses advantages and disadvantages, here are some pros and cons of Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard for your help. By looking into it, you could easily decide if or whether you should buy it or not.
2. RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard
RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard has changed the game of Skateboarding. Because this skateboard gives a perfect combination of both deck and Bluetooth. RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard is considered to be the best product for kids. Read about the latest features of RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard in the list below
- A RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard can run at the speed of 10 miles per hour which is appropriate for your kid.
- It gets an ample charging time. Within 7-8 hours, you can charge your RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard fully.
- RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard owns a lighter deck so your kid can pick it up when it runs out of sap.
- Even with lighter hardware, this electric skateboard can hold a weight of up to 220 pounds. So I think it would be an amazing product for your kid.
- One of the latest things you have with this electric skateboard is a Bluetooth wrist strap. Your kid can control speed, brakes, and many more with this.
- It is made up of 5-ply maple wood with a sturdy deck, designed specifically for kids and teens.
RazorX Cruiser Electric Skateboard is considered a good option for your kid. You need to consider this electric skateboard because of its number of benefits specifically for your kids. To make it easy for you to decide, here is a list of the pros and cons of RazorX Cruiser.
3. SKATEBOLT Brisk 24 Electric Skateboard
Do you know SKATEBOLT Brisk 24 Electric Skateboard has a better deck among all skateboards? SKATEBOLT Brisk 24 Electric Skateboard is covered with an extra layer of Bamboo wood at the bottom to uplift the durability for a longer period. It offers a speed more than normal electric skateboards. To know about each feature of the SKATEBOLT Brisk 24” Electric Skateboard, let’s scroll a list down below
- SKATEBOLT Brisk 24 Electric Skateboard comes with a top speed of 11 miles per hour.
- It owns greater durability because of an additional layer of maple and the deck is longer so it is considered the best electric skateboard for kids.
- The battery of the SKATEBOLT Brisk 24 Electric Skateboard is 350W with a hub motor that maintains the top speed up to 15 miles per hour.
- The minimum weight that SKATEBOLT brisk 24 Electric Skateboard can carry is 280 lbs. But of course, that is the lowest number so it is up to you. Keeping in mind the weight of your child you may choose it.
- It takes 2.5 to 3 hours maximum to get fully charged.
4. Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard
The Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard is the best of all because of numerous remarkable features that made it different from the rest. this skate offers a bigger, better, and sturdy deck of all. It is made with extra care to sustain the durability of the electric skateboard for your kid. Let’s have a quick look at the top-notch characteristics of Teamgee H5 Electric Skateboard for your kid
- its length of 37.99 inches, 8.7 inches wide.
- Teamgee H5 is made with 10 layers of Maple wood to make sure durability and sturdiness.
- It offers a speed of 11 miles per hour which is greater than both SKATEBOLT and RazorX.
- this can run a long way of 90 minutes on a single charge.
- It also comes with a remote so your child could easily manage the top speed and you can be satisfied with its safety too.
- One of the significant features of Teamgee H5 is that its wheels are made up of polyurethane which is best for shock absorption and sustains its durability of it as a whole.
From the above feature, we have a better understanding now that this electric skateboard is best from the above mentioned. But there are some little issues with it which should be considered before buying it. let’s dive into the pros and cons of this.
5. Swagtron Swagskate NG-3 Electric Skateboard
Swagtron Swagskate NG-3 Electric Skateboard is fast and compact enough to zip around comfortably with a top speed and your child will find it easy to ride along with the school. Here are remarkable features
- It owns a top-notch speed of 9.3 miles per hour, whether it’s commuting or just riding around for fun.
- It is recommended by swagtron a maximum of 175 pounds is bearable & board speed will fluctuate depending on the weight of a consumer.
- A wireless handheld remote, which connects through Bluetooth, control the Swagboard.
- It is easy to control Swagskate NG-3 Electric Skateboard especially helpful when an object needs to be kept on the electric skateboard when cruising around.
- Usually, skateboards for kids realistically only push five miles at best whereas Swagboard promises a 9.3 miles riding distance.
The polyurethane wheels of the Swagboard withstand shock remarkably well, allowing for smooth sailing over bumps and ground cracks. The rideability of an electric skateboard is not affected when its only left rear wheel is motorized.
The 8.9-inch electric skateboard is very simple to bring around and transport easily and weighs in at just 7.7 pounds. Knowing the benefits and of Swagtron Swagskate NG-3 Electric Skateboard let’s have a look at its cons.
6. Voyager Neutrino Compact Cruiser Electric Skateboard
In the age group of adults and even above, the Voyager Neutrino Compact Cruiser Electric Skateboard is the new smart wheel wonder for kids. It’s a cheap electric off-road skateboard and is suitable for your kid. Have a look at key features of Voyager Neutrino Compact Cruiser Electric Skateboard and make up your mind to buy it for your kids on and off entertainment
- It runs at a top speed of 12.5 mph and a range of 7 miles.
- Voyager Neutrino Compact Cruiser Electric Skateboard is fitted with two batteries that can be recharged at home.
- This thing that delivers a respectable pace is powered by a 350W battery and does not fade as the battery runs down.
- The board strength is sustained by a metal alloy frame. Metal alloys, combining the strength of steel with the light quality of aluminum, give the best of both steel and aluminum.
For adults and kids, Voyager Neutrino Compact Cruiser Electric Skateboard is a subpar entry-level board and is appropriate for children aged 15 years.
Those who take electric boarding seriously will want to look at a more expensive board with a little more range and pace that will allow them to develop with their level of board & experience. But considering this won’t be a regret. To clear your mind look at its pros and cons.
7. WOOKRAYS Electric Skateboard
WOOKRAYS Electric Skateboard is what you need. It gives you a top surfing experience on bumps and dumps. It is also affordable to buy and you can easily upgrade it when needed. Look at the power-packed features of the WOOKRAYS Electric Skateboard
- You can ride it at the top speed of 12.4 miles per hour, which is the highest of all.
- It ranges to 10 miles per hour on standard road conditions.
- A battery of WOOKRAYS Skateboard is made up of lithium-ion that generates 29.4V 2000mah that range 5 miles and fully charged within 2 hours. It also powers the motor at a consistent speed.
- The deck can hold a weight of up to 80KG.
For kids and teens wookrays electric skateboard is super fit. It allows your child to learn the basics of skateboarding and your kid can ride it freely on any kind of terrain without any fear. Its distinguishing features make it better and you can simply purchase it without any second thought.
8. Youth Electric Skateboard Electric Longboard
The best possible product you could have for your kids is Youth electric skateboard which is also known as a longboard. It comes with a wireless remote which is easy for your kid to ride without any fear of unbalancing and deranging.
- The deck of the youth electric skateboard is robust as it comes with 7 layers of maple wood with waterproof resistance.
- The wireless remote control provides your kid a better experience to accelerate or deaccelerate the skateboard.
- Youth electric skateboard has a distinguishing feature that its wheels are made up of urethane that ensures durability and allows shock absorbance.
- Once it’s charged it has a range of 6-8 miles.
- Its lithium-ion battery covers speeds up to 12 mph.
9. SHANGYAN Mini Electric Cruiser Skateboard
You have surfed to the right product. SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Skateboard is the best electric skateboard for your kid because of its remarkable features.
SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Electric Skateboard comes with a speed of 24 mph with dual motors and a sturdy deck. Look at the top-notch features of the SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Electric Skateboard and consider this product for your kid
- One of the disguising features of the SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Skateboard is that it is equipped with a high-performance 900W power motor, with a maximum speed of 24mph.
- Power motor makes it easy for your kid to ride at steep slopes and dangerous pathways.
- It owns a humanized LCD through which your child can easily manage speed, note charging, adjusts speed modes, and many more.
- SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Electric Skateboard is easy to carry as it only weighs 16lbs.
- It gives sturdiness and grip while riding because its deck is made up of 7 layers of maple wood.
Even with all the incredible and notable features of SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Electric Skateboard, there are some pros and cons of it too. Let’s have a look at the benefits of the SHANGYAN Electric Skateboard Mini Cruiser Skateboard.
10. Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard
Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard is two in one skateboard for your kid. As it comes along electric scooter too. So if you are looking for more flexible and convenient transport for your kid, consider Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard.
It is easier for your kid to get a ride on it and learn Skateboarding, once your kid is capable of maintaining a balance on an electric scooter then your kid can easily shift into Hover-1 Switch Electric Skateboard. The key features of Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard are
- Hover-1 Switch 2 in 1 Electric Skateboard comes with a remarkable length of 27.2 inches wide and scooter’s
- It offers a speed of 6 miles per hour.
- It also comes with a scooter handle so your child could easily manage the top speed and you can be satisfied with its safety too.
Check Additional products
Magneto Mini Cruiser Skateboard Cruiser is a super unique and fun ride for your kid. It is a shortboard and comes with a length of 27.5″. It is made up of maple wood that sustains durability and manages sturdiness and grip. Magneto Mini Cruiser is the best fit for kids.
Teamgee H20 Mini Electric Skateboard is a short electric skateboard with a wooden deck. It has reasonably tiny wheels, so your kid might feel some of the road bumps and cracks and shakes, but it’s not as bad as some of the other short electric skateboards. It is also pocket-friendly, so you can consider this if you are only looking for something on which your kid can learn Skateboarding.
ReDo Skateboard for kids contains rear wheels and comes with palm leaves graphics that look so trendy and astonishing. Your kid would love riding ReDo Skateboard Kids 8″ San Diego Palms Cruiser Complete Skateboard because it is easy to handle, and your kid will manage a ride on a cruiser-shaped Skateboard.
The Razor RipStik Ripster Caster board is perfect for tricks and for familiarizing coaster boards with children. It will encourage your kid to gain confidence in riding, and learning to control the 360-degree caster trucks and pivoting deck is a lot of fun. It’s certainly a challenge, and its price is 100% worth it.
On SagaPlay Electric Skateboard, your kid will learn how to balance on a skateboard. Within a few mins, your kids will be able to understand and align themselves. SagaPlay Electric Skateboard makes fast turns, and your kid could learn balance within four days. It’s swift to learn and will enable your kid to go over small bumps. Big wheels give a smooth ride.
Do you know Skateboarding is not only a hobby of your child but a full-fledged exercise for your kid? If you are known of the fact, then I am sure this article has helped you a lot to know the best electric skateboard ideas for your kid. Some quick tips for you after giving your kid an electric skateboard and ensuring safe rise are
- It’s necessary to exercise caution by always wearing a helmet and protective clothing, as with all riding activities.
- It is important to give a test ride along with some guidance.
- Try to ride first on your lawn so there would be less chance of injury.
- Always wait for perfection and then allow your kid to travel to school.
Get the best electric skateboard for your kid and think from all aspects. Look for better features along with affordability because with time you would need to upgrade it.
Q- At what age it’s appropriate to purchase an electric skateboard for your kid?
A- If you are compelled for time, the safe bet says that between 5 and 10 years of age, go for it, always wear a helmet and pads, and make sure adult supervision is available.
Q- What should be the topmost priority to look for the best electric Skateboard?
A- Always consider the safety of your kid, above all. Look for a better and sturdy deck with remote or Bluetooth connectivity.
Q- From where you can buy the best electric Skateboard?
A- It was evident that you are going to buy it from an online store. Consider Amazon and acknowledge best and affordable pricing with better and safe delivery.
Q- Are electric skateboards suitable for beginners?
A- Riding an electric skateboard isn’t as difficult as it seems. Within a few tries, most people can pick it up and ride it comfortably. So it’s too much easy for beginners to ride.
Q- Is electric Skateboard safe?
A- Electric Skateboard is not safe at all. so Accidents might happen, but you can learn easily in less time.